This site is intended for healthcare professionals. If you are a patient or caregiver, please contact your physician to discuss clinical trial eligibility.
Explore our clinical development programs focused on cancer-driving molecular targets in solid tumors and hematologic malignancies for adult and pediatric patients.
The safety and efficacy of this agent for the uses being investigated have not been established.
Loxo Oncology at Lilly Pipeline Overview
Retevmo™ (Selpercatinib)- RET Inhibitor
LOXO-305- BTK Inhibitor
LY3475070- CD73 Inhibitor
LY3405105- CDK7 Inhibitor
LY3214996- ERK 1/2 Inhibitor
LY3295668- Aur A Kinase Inhibitor
- Amatu A, Sartore-Bianchi A, Siena S. NTRK gene fusions as novel targets of cancer therapy across multiple tumour types. ESMO Open. 2016;1(2):e000023.
- Ballerini P, Struski S, Cresson C, et al. RET fusion genes are associated with chronic myelomonocytic leukemia and enhance monocytic differentiation. Leukemia. 2012;26(11):2384-2389.
- Ju YS, Lee WC, Shin JY, et al. A transforming KIF5B and RET gene fusion in lung adenocarcinoma revealed from whole-genome and transcriptome sequencing. Genome Res. 2012;22(3):436-445.
- Kohno T, Ichikawa H, Totoki Y, et al. KIF5B-RET fusions in lung adenocarcinoma. Nat Med. 2012;18(3):375-377.
- Lipson D, Capelletti M, Yelensky R, et al. Identification of new ALK and RET gene fusions from colorectal and lung cancer biopsies. Nat Med. 2012;18(3):382-384.
- Takeuchi K, Soda M, Togashi Y, et al. RET, ROS1 and ALK fusions in lung cancer. Nat Med. 2012;18(3):378-381.
- Bossi D, Carlomagno F, Pallavicini I, et al. Functional characterization of a novel FGFR1OP-RET rearrangement in hematopoietic malignancies. Mol Oncol. 2014;8(2):221-231.
- Stransky N, Cerami E, Schalm S, Kim JL, Lengauer C. The landscape of kinase fusions in cancer. Nat Commun. 2014;5:4846.
- Yoshihara K, Wang Q, Torres-Garcia W, et al. The landscape and therapeutic relevance of cancer-associated transcript fusions. Oncogene. 2015;34(37):4845-4854.