This site is intended for healthcare professionals. If you are a patient or caregiver, please contact your physician to discuss clinical trial eligibility.
Explore our clinical development programs focused on cancer-driving molecular targets in solid tumors and hematologic malignancies for adult and pediatric patients.
Exploring additional paths for selective RET inhibition
For more information call:
The safety and efficacy of this agent for the uses being investigated have not been established.
- Amatu A, Sartore-Bianchi A, Siena S. NTRK gene fusions as novel targets of cancer therapy across multiple tumour types. ESMO Open. 2016;1(2):e000023.
- Ballerini P, Struski S, Cresson C, et al. RET fusion genes are associated with chronic myelomonocytic leukemia and enhance monocytic differentiation. Leukemia. 2012;26(11):2384-2389.
- Ju YS, Lee WC, Shin JY, et al. A transforming KIF5B and RET gene fusion in lung adenocarcinoma revealed from whole-genome and transcriptome sequencing. Genome Res. 2012;22(3):436-445.
- Kohno T, Ichikawa H, Totoki Y, et al. KIF5B-RET fusions in lung adenocarcinoma. Nat Med. 2012;18(3):375-377.
- Lipson D, Capelletti M, Yelensky R, et al. Identification of new ALK and RET gene fusions from colorectal and lung cancer biopsies. Nat Med. 2012;18(3):382-384.
- Takeuchi K, Soda M, Togashi Y, et al. RET, ROS1 and ALK fusions in lung cancer. Nat Med. 2012;18(3):378-381.
- Bossi D, Carlomagno F, Pallavicini I, et al. Functional characterization of a novel FGFR1OP-RET rearrangement in hematopoietic malignancies. Mol Oncol. 2014;8(2):221-231.
- Stransky N, Cerami E, Schalm S, Kim JL, Lengauer C. The landscape of kinase fusions in cancer. Nat Commun. 2014;5:4846.
- Yoshihara K, Wang Q, Torres-Garcia W, et al. The landscape and therapeutic relevance of cancer-associated transcript fusions. Oncogene. 2015;34(37):4845-4854.